The artwork for sale through this auction is part of Gérald and Jan Brown Checco’s private art collection. The Checco’s loaned the artwork to the Metropolitan Sewer District of Greater Cincinnati (MSD) and the Department of Public Services for display in offices and corridors.Gérald, who served as director of both agencies, and Jan believe that beauty in the workplace creates a more creative, harmonious and productive environment. Now that Gerald is retiring, the Checco’s wanted to make the artwork available for purchase to the community. The sale of the artwork will benefit the Mill Creek Alliance, a non-profit organization dedicated to the restoration of the Mill Creek, which is near and dear to Gérald.
How to Bid or Buy
• You must register to bid in this sale. Click on the “Register to Bid” button on this page. You will fill out a registration form and then be asked to VERIFY your account via an email sent to you.
• Once you have verified your account, return to this page and click on “Sign In” (upper right-hand corner of the web page).
• Select “View Lots” to view the sale items.
• You can either BID for an item at a lower price or BUY the item at a pre-determined higher price.
• The auction is a TIMED AUCTION and will close at 6:00 PM on April 1, 2018.
If you have any questions, please contact the Caza Sikes Gallery at (513) 818-9527.